The solution platform zubIT-WMS, specially developed for warehouse management, enables the handling of processes in the warehouse with high efficiency and comprehensive functionality - starting with the notification of goods receipts, storage and guided consignment to inventory management. zubIT-WMS is the tried and tested, tailor-made solution for logistics service providers and warehouse management in companies with which processes can be sustainably optimized - faster, more convenient, more efficient!
PROCESSES: Control of all warehouse processes from the control center with clear worklists and constant overview of each order status. Control stations for: Goods receipts, picking, driving and packing orders, inventory.
REAL-TIME INVENTORY MANAGEMENT, native barcode printing for load carriers, shipping labels, storage locations, etc.; fully integrated reporting with Microsoft Reporting Services, replenishment, fully dynamic transport orders, storage bin utilization.
DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT: Process-integrated recording and management of incoming and outgoing shipping documents. Direct access to delivery documents, analysis certificates, safety data sheets and much more at any time. Photos (e.g. of damage) can also be captured.
WEB FINDING & DELIVERY ORDERS: Online access for business partners for quick and easy inventory checks, uploading orders and checking ongoing processes - secure so that every partner can only see what they are supposed to see!
EDI - ELECTRONIC DATA EXCHANGE with all functions makes external converters superfluous. Data can be transferred to business partners via EDI for each posting step. Data Formats: EANCOM, DESADV, CSV, XLS.
Advantages at a glance
- Tailor-made for modern warehouse management & logistics
- Proven in practice and process-oriented
- 360° functions and perfect overview
- Convenient control via control station
- Real-time inventory management with fully integrated reporting
- Process-integrated document management
- Secure, clearly defined online access for business partners
- EDI - electronic data exchange saves external converters
- Multi-client system (ideal for logistics companies!)
- Business Intelligence - fast access to processes and data at any time